Topic of Interest 1
Prospective authors with interests in the indicated conference topic of interest are cordially invited to submit their full paper(s) electronically through IOP’s publishing platform Morressier. All full paper submissions will be selected through a double-blind peer review process based on technical, quality and presentation criteria. Only accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). High-quality papers will be nominated for “Best Paper Award”.
Please submit your paper via IOP’s publishing platform Morressier, here.
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (SCOPUS indexed proceedings)
General information on the submission of papers:
- The paper should be original and not published elsewhere or intended to be published during the review period.
- The authors are requested to avoid any plagiarism and self-plagiarism in their works.
- All accepted papers for presentation must be presented by one of the authors who must register for the conference.
- Only accepted and presented papers are eligible to be submitted for publication in the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES).
- Please read carefully the author guidelines and policy:
- The authors are required to submit a full paper of no more than 10 pages in the IOP Templates for proceedings.
- Please note that according to a new guideline of IOP Conference Proceedings, one author is allowed to publish 2 articles at a maximum either as first author or co-author
- By submitting a paper, the author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings License and Policy