Submission – InCoSSE
Prospective authors with interests in the indicated conference topic of interest are cordially invited to submit their full paper(s) electronically through Microsoft CMT system.
Please submit your paper HERE.
- If you have an existing CMT3 account, DO NOT CREATE A NEW CMT ACCOUNT. Log In in your account then click “+ Create new submission”.
- If you are new to CMT3, you must first register on Microsoft CMT3 by clicking “Register”.
- Register yourself with an email that you check regularly.
- Complete the login details and Register.
- Microsoft CMT3 will send you an email acknowledgement to which you need to respond to confirm registration.
- For more information on Account Creation, click HERE.
General information on the submission of papers:
- For the first submission, remove all names and affiliations from the title page of your paper (for the double-blind review)
- Please read carefully the author guidelines:
- The authors are requested to provide a full paper of 10 pages maximum, in the Springer Proceedings Template (Word Template or LaTeX template)
- The same list of authors is allowed to publish 2 articles at a maximum.
- The paper should be original and not published elsewhere or intended to be published during the review period.
- The authors are requested to avoid any plagiarism and self-plagiarism in their works.
- Please note, that the final submission must display author names and affiliations.
- Only accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in the Springer Book series: Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE)
All accepted paper must:
- Have a relevant topic with the conference scope
- Using paper template according to Springer Format
- Have clear figures with high resolution images
- Have tables in excel format (Not in images format)
- Cite all references in the bibliography